The Wordsmithette works with businesses and brands to create innovative concepts and write interactive and integrated advertising campaigns, marketing copy, and brand communications.
- Development of marketing plan – the Wordsmithette can develop and deliver a comprehensive marketing plan to help your business communicate with its target market. The marketing plan will delve into key messaging, opportunities, solid actions and unique value propositions.
- Development of website content – the key to a successful website is having clear, relevant and keyword-rich content that delivers appropriate messages. The Wordsmithette can develop content that targets and engages your audience, and ultimately persuades them to act. The Wordsmithette can also work alongside the website developers and project manage the website from concept to delivery.
- Social media management – social media helps a business to instantly connect with existing clients, potential clients and industry peers. Most importantly, by using social media, businesses are able to build their reputation and position themselves as industry experts. The Wordsmithette can manage all social media platforms, including crafting relevant and engaging posts and responding to online queries.
- Blog management – blogs are a great tool in raising the profile of a business, generating leads and improving search engine optimisation of a business website. By maintaining a blog, your business will benefit from marketing without using traditional media, help to establish credibility and build engagement with customers.
- Proofreading and editing services – it’s vital your business comes across as professional and diligent at all times. Poor grammar, sloppy wording or overwritten copy can have a negative impact on your brand and reputation. The Wordsmithette can provide quality editing and proofreading services.
About the writer: Jenna Rathbone